4 Chair Discipling Trainers
How to Join
The heartbeat of Sonlife Ministries is to multiply disciple-making efforts, locally, regionally and globally. We want to equip ministry leaders with necessary tools to better align their ministries around the person of Jesus. If you are interested in multiplying our training in your ministry context, here are some basic checkpoints we look for…
- Read the 4 Chair Discipling book by Dann Spader
- Attend a Sonlife 4 Chair or Muvement Seminar or participate in a Live 2:6 group (or previously have attended Strategy or Growing a Healthy Church Seminars)
If you’ve met these basic requirements, then we’d love to hear from you and begin the process of becoming one of our Certified Trainers. We offer limited certification during the course of the year. The recommended certification is offered at our annual D-Conference held in January. Secondly, we offer certification at limited National Sonlife Training events. Training events will indicate if certification is offered.
Please feel free to contact Joel Zaborowski (email: email@example.com), Associate Director of Leadership Development, or call our national office (971) 340-4675 (PST).
Resources for Certified Trainers
What does Certification offer? Sonlife wants to assist you in growing your heart, mind and skills as a disciple-making coach. We realize the 4 Chair training is just one of many tools you can use to better equip people to be on mission for Jesus. We offer our trainers full access to the following:
- supplemental resource videos
- trainer presentation slides
- promotional material (posters, postcards and graphics)
- commentary and study guide
- hosting packets
- discounted 4 Chair Manuals
- special offers and discounts on other Sonlife resources