4 Chair Discipling Seminar
Jesus recognized that the people he encountered were at different stages of growth and development, and he worked to challenge each of them to the next level. In the 4 Chair Discipling Seminar, you'll get a clear and simple picture of how to follow in Jesus' footsteps and do the same thing. Who then should attend the 4 Chair Discipling Seminar? Anyone who you want to see challenged to be a disciple who makes disciples!
During the 4 Chair Discipling Seminar, we will answer the following questions:
- What is a disciple?
- Who is the model for being a disciple?
- What is a disciple's mission?
- What is a disciple's motivation?
- What is the process of becoming a disciple who makes disciples?
- Where am I in the disciple-making process? What are my next steps?
Included in the 4 Chair Discipling Seminar:
- A fresh look at Jesus as our model for being a disciple who makes disciples
- An overview of the 4 Chair Discipling process, highlighting Jesus' 4 challenges
- A simple understanding of what we need to know and do to grow to be like Jesus in our character and priorities
- A simple understanding of what we need to know and do to become fishers of men
- A simple understanding of the barriers that keep us from moving to the next chair and how we experience breakthrough
- Our new 4 Chair Discipling Inventory, an assessment tool for individuals to identify where they are at in the discipling process
- A sample study from the 40 Days of Disciple-making Journal