Welcome to Sonlife's coaching platform for ministry leaders and led by ministry leaders. What exactly is a Disciple-Making Cohort?
- A small group of 4-12 ministry leaders interested in growing together as disciple-makers.
- Meets for three hours once a month, either in person or by video conference over Zoom.
- Meets for six months and focuses its conversation and coaching on helping each other to implement Jesus’ strategy for making disciple-makers in our ministries.
- Utilizes either Knowing Him or 4 Chair Discipling as a “module” to begin with.
- Is facilitated by one of Sonlife’s Disciple-Making Coaches.
- Is free of charge (just the cost of the resource).
In a nutshell, the Cohort is about implementation. You will discuss and receive coaching (and coach others) to help you build a disciple-making ministry like Jesus did.
How does someone join a Disciple-Making Cohort?
- Fill out the Interest Form to be contacted by a Sonlife team member.
- Look through our Disciple-Making Cohort Facilitator Directory or find a Cohort on the Facilitators Map.
- Contact the Facilitator whose group you would like to join.
- Get the resource your group will be using.
- Pray, asking God to use you in the group, and that God will use the group to help you implement the strategy of Jesus to build a disciple-making ministry where God has called you.