How would you describe your role with Sonlife?
I wear many hats (literally and figuratively). I serve on the executive team to help turn vision into reality and creating a team-centric atmosphere for Sonlife. As the cultural architect I serve our team by anchoring our staff to the mission of making multiplying disciples by giving operational oversight. I also help train, coach and mentor ministry leaders.
What do you enjoy about the ministry you do with Sonlife?
I love serving along side incredible leaders. Somehow, I won the lottery and got the best seats in the house.
What are the values that drive you?
- The model of Jesus is so simple and revolutionary.
- Constantly pursue elegant simplicity
- Leading with authenticity
- Ruthlessly eliminate hurry
- Enjoy the journey with others
What are your hobbies, favorite family activities or interesting fun facts?
- Creating and building things out of leather and/or wood.
- Spending time with family
- Nerf gun battles
- Sipping coffee with Katie's fresh baked goods. Yum
Your top 3 favorite Podcasts/Books?
- Unhurried Life, Alan Fadling,
- Jesus Through Middle Eastern Eyes, Kenneth E. Bailey
- Calvin & Hobbes
- Story Pirates, Podcast